Tuesday 22 November 2016

Fashion Blogger Crush: Trendy Curvy by Kristine

She's hot, she's fabulous, she's elegant and she's curvy! I think I might be having a girl crush! I stumbled upon her looks when I was scouring Pintrest for my next blog post and boy did I have to check out her sight. I mean the looks are just amazeballs! Pardon my non English word lol! I love that she is not afraid to go where other plus size women might not dare to. Her fashion ranges from everything trending like Crop Tops, Pencil Skirt, Skinny Jeans, Wrap Dress, figure hugging Evening wear to Shorts. I tell you this woman is all rounded when it comes to fashion sense, style and above and beyond amazing looks. No wonder she has been featured in many fashion magazines and online blogs..she is after all, a trend setter in her own right. Anyone can borrow from her wardrobe and make it her own look no matter what size you are. Dressing for every occasion and season Kristine is definitely in a class of her own that we can all envy and then try and emulate. Like her blog's byline says..a curvy girl living in a trendy world...it truly is a trendy world worth living in. See her Amazing looks below.



















Blogger Name: Kristine
Blog Name: Trendy Curvy
Blog Url: http://www.trendycurvy.com/

No comments

Post a Comment

© geeks fashion
Maira Gall