1. Classy/Office/Business Style. Wear an office white dress with heeled pumps in white or black (brights will do, but they look more lunch/dinner than work appropriate), a big black bag & a white blazer or coat on top. Or don a white trouser suit, in a loose cut. The secret to this look is pairing the dress, suit, white skirt and white blouse with either white or black shoes and bags. It’ll look smart, classy & empowering.
2. Feminine/Spring’ish Style. Think beach dresses, summer dresses in cotton, loose, flirty, midi or pleated skirts with white tees; palazzo pants with white tops – all paired with pastel accessories, wedge soles, brown tones, red lips, colored details. Think super girly, feminine posh flirty styles.
3. Casual Style. The easiest of them all. It has to do with ditching the heels for more comfy shoes (flats, sneakers, boots, loafers, sandals, wedges) in white or not. White jeans and a white tee, shirt or blouse. White shorts and a white denim shirt, white cotton dress, white skirt, maxi dress, the sky’s the limit really.
4. Sophisticated Style. This is very easy to do, it’s all about layers and soft quality textures mixed with posh accessories and amazing shoes and bags. Think luxe, rich women who rule the world in great style. ;) A great white blazer over a silky white shirt paired with any bottoms from long flowy trousers, to jeans or skirts will do the trick.
5. Trendy Hot Style. Okay. This is not for everyone, cause you know who the hell wants to look like Kim K at 9 am, right? Errrr… actually forget I said that, cause the all-white-look is DAYUM. So hot! Although I see this look more for going out, dates, dinners and whatnot, and more appropriate for girls who fave fun with fashion or are not afraid to flaunt it, if you wanna try it out it’s easy peasy. Fitted everything and heels. Or mini lengths and sexy slouchy. Golden necklaces or earrings look amazing against white.