Never has color been embraced like it has been in this 21st century. The color blocking trend is still holding strong on its own and even men have embraced it...well at least the brave who are not afraid of color in their lives. For this trend not to backfire on you, here are some basics of rocking the Color Blocking trend for men.
- Pick poppy, contrasting solids to emulate this season's boldest trend. Remember - strong colors, not pastels.
- Don't be afraid to pair clashing colors, but mix no more than four color ways in a single outfit.
- Go for primary and secondary colors over pastels.
- Spend big on colors you'll re-use, but go high-street for less perennial shades - try ASOS and Topman for bright orange and red shades.
- Don't forget your accessories - Prada, Hermès and Burberry have a great range of colored leather goods.
- Layer your look with lightweight summer knits.